Water-Revolution’s beautiful Counter Top Energized Media™ alkaline water machine.
- No Electricity Needed – works when you need it to.
- Revolutionary Energized Media – the media itself creates the water’s "energy shift”. Water Revolution’s AlkaAmpensity™ cartridge creates Micro-clustered/ High Antioxidant Alkaline Water.
- Revolutionary Value – up to 800% lower cost than other alkaline water systems.
- Configured to Meet your Needs!
- Portable Counter Top AlkaRev™ - Item 2300 ~ $495
Option #1: MuniProtect™ Filter
The W-R MuniProtect™ Filter cartridge comes standard in filter compartment #1 of the AlkaRev™ configured for city/domestic supply water use. It was designed to greatly reduce chemical contaminants typically found in municipally operated domestic water supplies. The filters may contain proprietary blends of the following media:
- Activated Carbon Blend comprising: Coconut Shell Carbon, Centaur Carbon, Bamboo Carbon and highly activated acid washed Carbon merge. Removes and Reduces VOC’s, MTBE’s, herbacides, pesticides, chlorine and chloramines.
- Activated Alumina: A very unique ceramic compound, Activated Alumina is the only proven media additive to greatly reduce Fluoride and Arsenic levels in drinking water. Activated Alumina is made from Aluminum Oxide, the same chemical substance as the gemstones sapphire and ruby.
- KDF-55/KDF-85/ Carbon Blend: Is located after the Activated Alumina to block any AA residue from getting into the finished drinking water. Additionally, KDF blends can remove or reduce up to 99% of hydrogen sulfide, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, chromium and other dissolved metals. The build up and control of Chlorine and Chloramines, fungi and bacterium can also be realized with the use of KDF blends.
Option #2: WellProtect™ Filter
The W-R WellProtect™ Filter cartridge comes standard in filter compartment #1 of the AlkaRev™ configured for well water use. It was designed to greatly reduce biological contaminants typically found in well water supplies.
Removes and reduces VOC’s, MTBE’s, herbacides, pesticides, chlorine and chloramines, and 99% of hydrogen sulfide, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, chromium and other dissolved metals. The build up and control of Chlorine and Chloramines, fungi and bacterium can also be realized.
Option #3: BioProtect™ Filter
The W-R BioProtect™ Filter cartridge, used in filter compartment #1 of the AlkaRev™ device when configured for well water supply use was designed to greatly reduce organic pollutants which could be found in rural and city well water systems.
The BioProtect™ uses elements of new miniaturization technology to achieve remarkable results in reducing toxic organic and chemical pollutants to include removal and reduction of viruses, cysts, spores, and bacteria.
The elecro-charged, carbon impregnated fiber material used in the construction of the BioProtect™ is truly state-of-the-art filtration technology.
Option #4: CeramProtect™ Filter
The fourth choice for customized filtration available in filter compartment #1, the CeramProtect™ Filter reduces pathogenic bacteria and cysts in addition to its chemical removal capabilities. It is silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth and is self-sterilizing.
The unique CeramProtect™ ceramic cartridge works well with either City Water and Well Water and can be user-cleaned several times when necessary for a filter life of up to 1,000 gallons. It should be replaced every time the AlkaAmpensity Cartridge is replaced. We recommend use of the CeramProtect™ with natural water sources.
The W-R AlkaAmpensity™ media cartridge, used in filter compartment #2 of the AlkaRev™ device uses proprietary blends of rare ceramic materials including Far-Infrared ceramic balls, potassium, Vitamin C, calcium and tourmaline to add health promoting qualities to the drinking water.
The very specialized and exacting ceramic materials used in the AlkaAmpensity™ cartridge greatly intensify the pH of the finished water while decreasing the water’s Oxidative Reduction Potential (ORP). A negative ORP level in the water helps to demonstrate that the newly formed alkaline antioxidant water also has much smaller water molecule clusters (micro-clustering effect) and can help to hydrate the body more effectively than normal water.
The AlkaAmpensity™ cartridge also completes the new alkaline antioxidant water with W-R’s proprietary carbon finishing blend for improved taste.
The AlkaRev™ measures 13” tall, 11-1/4” wide and 7” deep.
The AlkaRev™ attaches to your faucet via a diverter (included). The diverted water streams to your AlkaRev™ unit and returns to diverter, transformed into micro-clustered, alkaline, antioxidant energized water!
If an aerator adapter is required between your faucet and the provided diverter, it will need to be purchased locally. One end will be MALE 15/16 x 27 tpi.
Because of the design of this product, it is not intended for use with pull-out sprayer faucets. For clients with pull-out sprayer faucets, we recommend our Under Counter Revolutionizer™ or one of our best-selling AlkaPurity™ Systems.
Print AlkaRev Sheet
Each AlkaRev™ filter set will produce approximately 1,000 gallons of water. As water quality varies greatly, this number can range from 750 - 1,500 gallons. Ultimate life of filters depends on quality of source water and other issues including the amount of water processed. We suggest average use filter replacement every 6-12 months to assure excellent water quality.
The AlkaRev™ filter cartridge replacement kit includes one AlkaAmpensity™ energized media cartridge and one BioProtect™, CeramProtect™, MuniProtect™ or WellProtect™ cartridge ~ $149.00
Replacement Cartridge Sets:
2005 - MuniProtect™ with AlkaAmpensity™
2020 - WellProtect™ with AlkaAmpensity™
2004 - BioProtect™ with AlkaAmpensity™
2009 - CeramProtect™ with AlkaAmpensity™
2007 - Housing Wrench
115 - pH Reagent Test Drops / Travel Size Vial
1023 - Replacement Diverter for the AlkaRev™
Lose weight faster
Our patients who drink this water lose weight 100% faster than those who don't.
- Dr Scott/VA