AlkaPurity™ PRO Commercial System
Water-Revolution's Light Commercial Dispensing Unit
This AlkaPurity™ PRO comes with either a 9.2- or 20-gallon tank, and a Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil-Rubbed Bronze Faucet.
AlkaPurity™ PRO Unit Dimensions
- Main Unit: 21" Tall, 15" Wide, 7" Deep.
- 9.2 Gallon Tank: Diameter is 13"; Height is 23" (with valve).
- 20 Gallon Tank: Diameter is 15"; Height is 32" (with valve).
- The capacity of each tank is approximately half of what it is rated because the rest of the space in the tank is occupied by a pressurized membrane.
- The installed faucet is approximately 12" tall.
- Faucet requires 1/2" hole at sink base or in countertop. This is the same size as a standard accessory hole (such as one for a soap dispenser).
The air pressure for the tank is pre-added at the factory and should not need to be adjusted or filled in the field.
NOTE: Required Maintenance
The AlkaPurity™ PRO models are tightly engineered, constant-pressure water purification and energy alteration systems. The system's filter cartridges must be replaced every 700 to 1,000 gallons or 3-6 months (commercial use) to ensure peak, trouble-free performance. An annual sanitization routine along with bi-annual (every 20-24 months) membrane replacement are essential to the system's proper operation. Failure by the customer to provide for proper maintenance procedures will void the product warranty.
Your unit comes ready to install, with its first set of filters included.
Should you wish to order an additional set of cartridges, click here: