Our dependable and durable water filtration system is the key hydration element part of any emergency preparedness plan.
Don't be put on a Waiting List. The ReadyPur is in stock and shipping daily! Don't wait to get yours...
Let’s take a moment to unpack and examine the ReadyPur Emergency Water Filter and look at its many features...
Uses Water Revolution’s Proprietary CeramProtect™ Cartridges
Our most advanced “Military Grade” Ceramic Cartridges, filled with our proprietary anti-chemical core reduction media.
The CeramProtect ™ is the most advanced ceramic filter available for gravity use. Utilizing our proprietary ceramic shell and combining it with our CoreReduct™ media provides the highest chemical reductions possible from a single-stage filter element. *Designed for gravity use only.
Shown to Reduce/ Remove Up to:
Designed to trap all particulate down to 0.5 microns, namely bacteria and cysts, to provide clean, safe drinking water. Excellent as a stand-alone filter for removing unwanted sediment and bacteriological contaminants.
• 0.5 micron absolute
• 100% removal of cysts
• 99.99% pathogenic bacteria reduction
>99% Chloramine reduction (reduces the combinations of chloramine, mono-chloramine, and ammonia - 3ppm challenge).
• >99% Chlorine reduction
• >99% Lead reduction
• >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
• >99% Glyphosate reduction
• >98% Pharmaceutical compounds
• >98% VOC's reduction
• >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
• >98% Heavy Metals reduction
• >95% Chromium reduction
• >90% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
• Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
• Independently tested for the above